Friday, February 24, 2012

Good place for a Birthday dinner?

I'm turning 22 saturday and i really only have a handful of friends like 4 or 5 what would be a good restaurant around baltimore to go to dinner?Good place for a Birthday dinner?
ruth chris steakhouse

cheesecake factory
im not sure if there is one in baltimore but there is this really good chain resteraunt called p.f. changs. the food is a bit pricey but very good.

also like some kind of buffet?Good place for a Birthday dinner?
dont know if theres one in baltimore but TGI fridays is the best!!!!
Not sure...mmm let me think :) I'll get back to you when I have an answer.
I'm not sure if it's nearby, but there's this great place called Benihanas. I go there every year for my birthday and we have a blast! It has the most amazing Japaneseish food I've ever tasted and it's cooked right in front of you. Everyone is friendly and it's a great place for a birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment