Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Has anyone tried this restaurant?

has anyone tried the recently zhonghsan restaurant in baltimore, md??

bc mi family and i would liek to go there for mother's day.Has anyone tried this restaurant?
Check this out: http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/609461



also,



Copied and pasted from Yelp.com:



I went to this place two Saturdays ago - I was a little hung over and starving and craving some great dim sum. We attempted to eat at this place the opening Friday and it was mobbed so I was very excited to finally try this place. Plus, I really want a dim sum place in Baltimore - it's so much easier to get to versus driving to the DC area.



The servers are so polite and respectful, but speak very little English - or are just too modest to speak it out loud. They do speak Mandarin and seemed more comfortable in answering my questions when I asked them in Mandarin. They take your order and leave you alone; but if you need something, they scurry over very quickly and get you what you need. The wait staff are just so respectful in their actions and manners. Our waiter bowed every time he left the table; it was a refreshing change compared to some other wait staffs that I have experienced.



The menu listing we got was considerably shorter than the one I looked over from opening Friday. I asked but was not given an explanation except that this is what they are serving. The food came really fast, but it was cold (with the exception of the noodles - more below).



This what I got from the shorten menu list:

* shu mai - your basic - nothing spectacular.

* black bean pork spareribs - very oily and fatty - portion was decent.

* chicken feet - RIDICULOUSLY big feet ... I actually took this home and it tasted better the next day.

* (not listed on the menu) beef noodle soup - I was looking for the traditional Taiwanese spicy beef noodle soup - but this was not it ... the portion was decent ... but it looked and tasted like ramen noodles.

* roasted duck - a little burnt but good.



The food is not bad, but not as good as I thought it would be. I will be visiting this place again - maybe I just got it on a off-day where they ran out of everything.
no, sorry, i haven't even heard of it before, i probably couldn't even say it lol

is it new?Has anyone tried this restaurant?
Nope...
no, sorry. :(
No I have not been there
no but there is a ruths cris steak house its awesome
no. sounds good though
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment