Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is your favorite restaurant?

I love any seafood restaurant, and here in Baltimore, we have many?What is your favorite restaurant?
Swiss Chalet here in Canada they serve the best rotisserie chicken on the planet and I'm not kidding we eat there at least 4 times a week. We just can't get enough of that chicken. No wonder I squawk so much.
i like dj's deck in daytona beach for seafood. you can sit on the water and have your meal.What is your favorite restaurant?
I have to agree i love Seafood restaurants, and not the places that just fry up stuff, i like shrimp and scallobs broiled to perferction, good stuff right there, oh yeah i love them Maryland Crabcakes!
I love mexican food! My favorite Mexican restaurants are Mangos and Gecko Grill!
im in colorado but i like olive garden and bubba gumps the local places r awesome tho
subway is amazing.
Sweet Tomatoes it's this amazing salad bar with bakery and desert and everything this huge huge buffett for only $7.00
Fressen in Toronto,ON Canada.



Fresh food made to order. Tapas based.....vegan. YUM!
Seafood rules! I love crabcakes! Olive Garden is pretty good if we're talking commercial restaurants. I also like Applebee's. They have great desserts. My favorite restaurant where I live...don't really have a favorite but I do love this Japanese place called Sakura.
hmmm i have a lot but if someone would ask me where i want to do go I would have to say Ruby Tuesdays
red robin!
The Wok(Chinese) or George Souflaki(Greek). They're both in Montreal.
Mom's kitchen.
claim jumper
Fire and Ice is my personal favorite- there are only a few in the US though.
Hah, I love Sweet Tomatoes [and usually I hate all chain restaurants]! I go there every time I go to Florida. Too bad there are none in New York...



For regular restaurants, I'd prolly pick Del Posto or Gotham Bar and Grill. They're a tad expensive, but if you're in NYC anytime and want a good meal, they're the places to go :).
i have to say the best mexican restraunt alfredo's its in lampasas, texas
Italian- Macaroni Grill

Steak- Outback

Seafood- Landry's seafood

Mexican- Pappsitos

American- Chillis
The dumpster/garbage/junk yard
Hi Dear Judy,

There's a Chinese Restaurant here in California Yuba City,

The food is to die for and doesn't cost you an arm or leg!!!

Lol

Your Friend,

poppy1
rUBY TUESDAY,
I like a resturaunt called Cheddars its kinda like steak and sheal but a lot nicer.
Bubbas Big Ole Burgers.,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Red lobster. the steak is amazing!
The Good Earth - and any other organic place, that's clean and natural. :)
Kelseys...its a little Italian place with the best service in town...
the dumpsters in my local city park.
THE OLIVE GARDEN.THEY HAVE GOOD FOOD
One of my favorite restaurants is the Olive Garden. I love the salads and bread sticks. I usually order lasagna.

No comments:

Post a Comment