Friday, February 24, 2012

Sweet 16 dinner party in Baltimore!?

I am about to have my sweet sixteen and I want to go to a restaurant with like 10-15 friends (boy and girl) and it has to be in the Baltimore area. Only thing is that about half of the people I am inviting are vegetarian so I am having a little trouble surfing the net for good places that have vegi food too and will be open to people who eat meat and seafood. I want to be able to decorate a little bit and I don't want it to be like a fast food place with just fries and burgers. I definitely don't want to have it at the Cheesecake factory because all of my friends have had their parties there.



So all together:

has vegetarian food but has meat too

i can decorate a little for the theme

can take 10-15 people

not the Cheesecake factory

not completely burgers and fries

*plus it has good deserts too



i know this is asking a lot but please help me out.. I still have a while but I want to get all the details in now so I am not cramming later! thanks everyone!Sweet 16 dinner party in Baltimore!?
get a caterer and a space. maybe a nice hotel suite, or a decent club if you can afford it. cheesecake factory? seriously?
Have you not seen the movie Hairspray! THATS WHAT BALTIMORE LOOKS LIKE!!! So I say NO dont!!

Go to FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!! Its better then Baltimore!!Sweet 16 dinner party in Baltimore!?
keep the party small. u dont want a big one!

No comments:

Post a Comment