Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I need a quick answer. I act like I am anti-social, but am not. Where should I go now on a Saturday night?

I am in a Northern Virginia suburb of Washington DC and roam as far N. as Baltimore and into DC safer neighborhoods, as well as here in Virginia. I want to go out and it is Saturday night, so everyone will be in couples, not alone. Can you suggest places, including restaurants and clubs where an old, old guy get some electric sparks, or something, to fight off the blues. I am headed towards my usual frozen food dinner if I don't go out so, b ut I hate going alone, so I try to find places where I will not stand out too much. 8:10 PM on Saturday night.I need a quick answer. I act like I am anti-social, but am not. Where should I go now on a Saturday night?
I swear.... you could be my husband - lol



Do yourself a favor. Go to Dave and Buster's at White Flint Mall on Rockville Pike.



This is a place where you can go alone, have an awesome time, and don't worry about if you meet a gal or not.



It's only over 21 on weekend nights... and it's casual and social and at the same time you can shut them all out if you want to just zone into the games. Bar service and yummy food at the video stations and it's just fun, fun, fun no matter what your age.



I'm 46 years old... have been around the bend a few times... trust me on this one.



Go and have a blast. Do a $25 PowerCard on me :)
Do you have dance hall like the VFW or Moose Lodge, thats where me and my husband go and we only go about once a year, we are older and thats where people 40and up go.I need a quick answer. I act like I am anti-social, but am not. Where should I go now on a Saturday night?
Find out where Bush is making a speech on Saturday night and go. Trust me you'll fit right in.
How about the ESPN Sports Zone. I think they have one in DC. They are great for singles because there is a lot going on to keep you occupied. Video games, sports, good food, drinks etc......
Go to Copelands restaurant and sit at the bar...
go to a adult video shop
  • map of united states with cities
  • things to do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment