Friday, February 24, 2012

Teens have you ever been or heard of a place called chick fila?

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A CHICK FILA RESTAURANT!! DO YOU THINK I COULD??



i saw an add in the paper where chick fila is trying to open up three new stores outside of Baltimore and they are looking for satellite managers to run them, if I was to buy one of them stores i could own my own chick fila franchise



AM I RIGHT?Teens have you ever been or heard of a place called chick fila?
It's privately owned- I guess you could work for the company and maybe become the manager but you can't physically own one, the company owns it.



So, no you're not right.
Chick Fil-A is a privately owned company. You cannot buy a franchise.



believer_in_jesus37421@yahoo.comTeens have you ever been or heard of a place called chick fila?
I have heard of Chick Fila, but we do not have them in my city.



.. Uhm, I guess if you really wanted to? Go for your dreams Staten. Woo woo.
I've been there before, but they only have one or two in California. So that's one thing I always look forward to when I go visit family. I think the closest one to me is about two hours away.
Yeah. Their food is good.

I love their lemonade.
I'm gonna see if we can have chick-fil-a for dinner now. Thanks Staten!
Do as Hurley does! :) "LOST"
Never heard of it except from you. Go for it.
i love chick fila
YEAH YOU RIGHT
Go for it!
  • chucky cheese
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment