Friday, February 24, 2012

Where is a good restaurant for a birthday dinner?

I am turning 17 in March. I really didn't do anything for my 16th birthday this year and I really want to go somewhere nice for my birthday. I live near Baltimore, MD and I was wondering where a nice restaurant might be that has reasonable prices??Where is a good restaurant for a birthday dinner?
the Hard Rock Cafe in the harbor is one of my faves.
I do not know the address, but it is at Baltimore Harbor. It is right next to a red brick bridge with arches in it and across the harbor from the aquarium. If you know the harbor you can't miss it.

Report Abuse

Where is a good restaurant for a birthday dinner?
ok. thank you so much once again!!

Report Abuse


if you have a 'famous dave's' that is a cool place for bbq. they have a family style feast that everyone can share; and all kinds of sauces on the table. also a good atmosohere.
outback steakhouse %26amp;%26amp; olive garden.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment