Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Could Luna Del Sea in Baltimore, MD be the best restaurant in town?

As a dental student living in the downtown Baltimore area, there are several options of places to eat. Among these Luna Del Sea far exceeds the rest. The seafood is exceptionally fresh and appetizing. The welcoming and accommodating staff creates the ideal dining atmosphere! My classmates and I always choose Luna as the place to celebrate for our post exam dinners. It鈥檚 the perfect place to people-watch while enjoying our favorite meals and cocktails. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone interested in the best Baltimore dining experience.Could Luna Del Sea in Baltimore, MD be the best restaurant in town?
Luna del Sea Bistro is hands-down one of my favorite restaurants in Baltimore! The food there is fantastic. I recommend anything from the seafood list, but there are so many other menu options as well! The servers are the friendliest I've encountered in my years in Baltimore!

Report Abuse


Great atmosphere. Professional and friendly staff. Their food is yummy and fresh!Could Luna Del Sea in Baltimore, MD be the best restaurant in town?
A few friday nights ago, my friends and I were leaving the Orioles game and wanted to find a place close by for some food. We walked across Pratt and found Luna Del Sea. The food is great and we really liked the fact that they have outdoor seating. We were gonna leave and meet some people at one of the clubs, but all of a sudden, Luna had its own DJ and the music was off the hook! It got really crowded and we decided to stay and have our friends come there! Great drinks, decent prices, and a DJ? What more can you ask for? We have already been back twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment