Friday, February 24, 2012

Best places to live in Baltimore?

I'm moving to Baltimore in March, and I'm looking for the best place for a young couple (early 30's) to live? We like to go out on weekends (not clubbing, but finding places to have a good time). I'm going to be stationed at Aberdeen (Edge Water) but I want to live closer to Baltimore so that my wife can find work there. I don't mind a 30 minute commute. Any information would be helpful (best areas, good condo/townhouse complexes, good rental house areas - I'm open to anything).

Couple of things we're looking for:

Must be near a Starbucks or equivalent within 5 miles

Good Shopping areas with good restaurants (Red Robin is my favorite)

Upper middle class area preferred

Plenty of places for our dog to goBest places to live in Baltimore?
Fells Point. Towson.

No comments:

Post a Comment