Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Does Anyone Live In (or have visited) Maryland?

Strange question to ask, as I reside here. But I'm hosting a small rendezvous. Nothing outrageous, but I'd love a breathtaking locale. I'm not looking for a restaurant (since I'd rather put it together myself) but I want it to have a restaurant feel -- elegant, timeless, and romantic. Can anyone think of any place in Baltimore, or any surrounding area within Maryland, that's open to the public and doesen't prohibit food or candles. Piers, parks, very highly elevated places with a view of the city, towers, hideaways...anything?? Thanks so much!Does Anyone Live In (or have visited) Maryland?
I live in Maryland and it is the best place ever! (not really but good enough for me)



There should be places in the Inner harbor.
I've driven through. Very pretty. I was there in the spring. Loved the flowers.Does Anyone Live In (or have visited) Maryland?
I have lived there --- I was born there. Like the answerer above me said, I loved the flowers. Baltimore is a good place to pick. Good choice! Sry I can't really answer your question, but hey, good luck with your business.. Maybe one time, I'll visit. (Right now I live in GA.)

No comments:

Post a Comment