Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Travel tips from locals?

So I'm taking a road trip very soon and I will be driving thru many many states and cities. I was wondering if someone could suggest places like bars, clubs, and restaurants that someone 21-25 might want to go. I like to go to places that locals would go when I can. And locals always know the places that have the best food and/or atmosphere!

Obviously I won't be going everywhere on this list.. but I want to know so I can plan my trip around where I think sounds the best. Thanx!



Boston

Chicago

Cleveland

Detroit

Nashville

New York City

Philly

Raleigh

St. Louis

D.C.

Daytona

Miami

Tampa

Indianapolis

Louisville

Baltimore

Richmond, VA

Memphis

Charlotte

Buffalo

AlbanyTravel tips from locals?
KennelWorth Italian. YUMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment