Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cost of living question: Please provide me with a comparison between the cost of living in Baltimore, MD ..?

.. Virginia Beach, VA; Southwest Charlotte, NC; and the DC area. Please provide me these comparisons with regards to 1. grocery expenses, 2. school tuition for elementary school, 3. bus fairs, 4. restaurants, 5. leisure activities, 6. household utilities bills.



Thank you! I am trying to choose between these places, a best value for my money to move to.Cost of living question: Please provide me with a comparison between the cost of living in Baltimore, MD ..?
There are several web sites that has this sort of information, here is one, http://www.bestplaces.net/col/

I can tell you from experience that the DC area is the most expensive one on your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment