Friday, February 24, 2012

Where to live in Baltimore?

I am a single female in my late 20's looking to move to Bmore. I will be working in Gwynn Oak and would be willing to drive up to 1/2 hour to live in/near the city. Canton has been suggested by a few people (I am open to other areas--I just don't know much about the surrounding areas). I am looking for a "fun", diverse area that is close to entertainment, restaurants, etc. Any (positive) suggestions are appreciated.



Thank You!Where to live in Baltimore?
I live in Reisterstown and some really nice areas is

Hunt valley

Reisterstowns

Fedral hill

Bolton Hill

inner harbor is nice

Brooklyn
Try Towson or Owing mills



Glen Burnie is good too.Where to live in Baltimore?
caton ,glen burnnie, arbutus are a very nice mount Vernen is lot of fun

No comments:

Post a Comment