Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Have you ever heard of Austin Grill?

http://www.austingrill.com



Austin Grill is a restaurant chain serving the Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Baltimore areas with authentic Tex-Mex cuisine.Have you ever heard of Austin Grill?
Heard of it but their food aren鈥檛 that good.
noHave you ever heard of Austin Grill?
I have but never went before, Maybe I should go there oneday to see and taste what you all are tasting........let me know next time you go.o I can have some Tex-Mex cuisine to......

Please and Thank you!!!!!
never heard of it. i live in so cal.
not the best restaurant in the world. the one in old town alexandria is ok, but not great.
Here in Austin, there is no such restaurant. I hope they are serving close to authentic... but then again, Tex-Mex is so watered down now, they are probably just like the other 230234 chains serving "tex-mex".
Yes. I am from Austin and was visiting my sisters who lived in Alexandria. They wanted to show off their "authentic" Tex-Mex restaurant. It wasn't bad. There's much better in Texas, but if I were in Virginia and needed a Tex-Mex fix, I'd go there. Margaritas were good - that's important!
no

No comments:

Post a Comment