Friday, February 24, 2012

Traveling to Baltimore?

I'm going to be traveling to Baltimore Maryland for the first time. I've never been and the only thing I really know about the place that have made it famous(to me) are



Cal Ripken Jr.

%26amp;

The Wire



Are there any sights I should definitely check out...like if you're in Baltimore, you gotta see ........



Or, is there any famous restaurant or style of cuisine that Baltimore is famous for?



I look forward to your answers.Traveling to Baltimore?
Start at the inner harbor. There's a pavilion with a short film and HUNDREDS of brochures listing the many sites to see. I guess the biggest, best Baltimore restaurant is probably Phillips of Harborplace - Crabs and other seafood. Let's see, a few blocks away (and a very safe walk) is Oriole Park at Camden Yards and about thirty hotels. Baltimore has the ORIGINAL Washington's Monument, and it only costs a buck or two to climb to the top and take pictures. There are many wonderful art galleries, Fort McHenry (where the national anthem was written) and other fun places to visit.



http://www.baltimore.com/index.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment