Monday, March 12, 2012

Can I thank you for your help?

To all of the people who REALLY participate here on Yahoo Answers, THANK YOU! I mostly answer questions here, because I love the chase of searching for my own answers to my own questions via Yahoo and Google, but have found a lot of GREAT info here by reading other peoples answers to!



Some of the links I have searched for to answer questions, and of course, links I have seen by others answering questions, are a VERY important asset here, to all users!



I have added a lot of those links to my already built Restaurant Finder Links (Dining USA), and now call it "Dining %26amp; Living USA".



Thank you for your help, and fun! :)



Have you got any other HOT links that people in general should have in one place, that I can add to these?Can I thank you for your help?
Your such a sweetie!!!! Your welcome.
np, people here actually need help and mot people here goof of...does it ever occur to people that others do really need help?Can I thank you for your help?
You r Welcome! ! !
no problem

No comments:

Post a Comment