Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Have you been to Siesta Key on the West Coast of Florida? ?

What hotels are good to stay at? What sorts of things are there to do? What restaurants are good to eat at? Is it cold this time of year? My bf and I live near Melbourne, FL and were thinking of taking a romantic Valentine's weekend getaway to somewhere on the West Coast. Someone suggested Siesta Key... Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!Have you been to Siesta Key on the West Coast of Florida? ?
Siesta Key has a lovely, white sand beach. Many water sports there, such as sailing, fishing, and kayaking. They also have parasailing. As for restaurants, Bella Roma restaurant is very good. The chicken parmesian is delcious. The weather is good this time of year. Plenty of warm sun for sunbathing and stolling on the beach.



I also recommend Caladesi Island, near Clearwater Beach. The beach there has been named number 1 in the United States. I visited Caladesi Island a few weeks ago while I stayed in Clearwater. The beach is very clean, uncrowded, and beautiful. I had to take a ferry, because no cars are allowed on the island. Nice place to watch the sunset.Have you been to Siesta Key on the West Coast of Florida? ?
Siesta Key is wonderful! The beach is fantastic. I'm not too sure where to stay, as I was staying with friends. However, the "downtown" area is pretty cool, bars, restaurants. You can always go to Longboat Key or Santa Maria - Clearwater Beach is also a pretty cool place. Go to Yahoo Travel and search - I've gotten greta deals with them

No comments:

Post a Comment