Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I wish to propose to my girlfriend in key west over a romantic dinner, any restaurant suggestions? feb08?

Let her know how much you care for her. Then, tip the guy at the door, and make them play her favorite song. When she turns back around be on your knee.



idk





O{ ^ . ^ }OI wish to propose to my girlfriend in key west over a romantic dinner, any restaurant suggestions? feb08?
Put the ring in her glass of champagne

or get those candy hearts customized to say"will u marry me?"

Good luck dude!!!
Dude that first idea is smart and all. But you gotta be creative with this. The thing I would do is, leave the table and as you come back stumble and gently drop the ring on the table. It is spontaneous and she'll be blown away.I wish to propose to my girlfriend in key west over a romantic dinner, any restaurant suggestions? feb08?
i would have tried something else than the restaurant dinner thing why not do this when shes sleeping just slip the ring in her finger when she wakes up tell her "will you marry me."

shell be like "wheres the ring?" then youll be like "in yo finger bebe."
1. Go to: "Research your answer" on your question page. 2. Type in: Key West, Florida/Chamber of Commerce/Contact Information/Details? 3. Go to: #1. 4. Go to: Restaurants and Bars on the left side of the page. There is a list of several restaurants/bars to pick from. As you see it doesn't say that it is a Chamber of Commerce recommendation, but I believe that it's what you're looking for.
Take her on a sunset cruise - the one that is a schooner is really beautiful. Then propose at sunset !

No comments:

Post a Comment