Monday, March 12, 2012

Help with finding a job?

im currently 20 yrs old and have been working in a restaurant for most of my working life and do not have enough money for college and so i was wondering if any other college students or people who have gone through this same scenario could help me figure out how to find a better job to help get me into college and on with my life or help me on how to find an ok career job that does not need a college degree?



or is there somewhere i can go that has somebody who can help me with this problem? like a job finder or something like that?



all answers are greatly appreciated thank you!Help with finding a job?
I would continue working, while taking night/weekend classes at a local community college. There are many 2 year programs that will set you up for a wonderful career. Of course, after getting your 2 year (associates) degree, you could always transfer to a 4 year college, if you wish to continue your education. Community colleges are usually very inexpensive. You would probably qualify for governmental assistance, as well. Good luck! You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment