Friday, March 9, 2012

I need fun, creative things to do in Miami!!?

I have lived in Miami for almost 6 months now, and I've done all the normal touristy things: the everglades, key west, snorkeling, booze cruises, jungle island, yada yada yada. I've got a good friend coming to visit, and I want to do something FUN. I want good bars to go to (not the typical stupid clubs), good restaurants, fun things to do and see off the beaten path. Any ideas for me?I need fun, creative things to do in Miami!!?
south pointe park and have dinner outside before and during sun set it is beautiful, bars i like the room for interesting beers and a drive down old cutler to deering estate



booze cruise, yikes would not be caught dead!
Contact the tourism bureau or the chamber of commerce to see what they have available. Have you checked the schedule for the museums, symphony etc? When will your friend be coming down? Do they like sports? Miami Dolphins, Florida Panthers and The Miami Heat will all be playing soon.I need fun, creative things to do in Miami!!?
One of fun things about showing friends around your home town is that they see the things that bore you as new, interesting %26amp; exciting; and you get to see them through their eyes which makes it interesting %26amp; fun again. Try it.
  • miata
  • things to do in miami
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment