Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Looking for a good hotel in Florida Keys or Key West...?

I am trying to plan a trip for me, my husband, and 15 year old daughter during her school vacation this coming March, and was thinking about going to somewhere in the Florida Keys. I have heard many good things about Key West, but I would particularly like to go somewhere with a good beach, preferably not too crowded and in a somewhat quieter area. Does anyone know of a really good hotel/resort or bed and breakfast in the area, near enough to restaurants and other things to do? We are not looking to pay more than $350 a night for a hotel room. Thanks for any help!Looking for a good hotel in Florida Keys or Key West...?
go to BookMe dot com. You can compare prices on all the major travel sites from one location. It's the only way you can guarantee the best deals for the best hotels for your money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment