Monday, March 12, 2012

My husband of 10 years left me for a woman he met on the greyhound bus. Will it last with her?

He was on his way home from California to me and our child and he met her right before he got on the bus in Cali. They ended up delaying their trip in Denver to spend the night together then he came home to me. I could tell something was different with him as he was treating me badly, which he has through our relationship. Anyways he ended up moving to key west where she is currently living cleaning mansions and working on some floating restaurant. He has known her for 12 days now total and left what we had here to be with her. He calls me and tells me they are swimming naked that this girl is his soul mate and he is 110 percent positive he wants her not me. He says he is living in paradise! Mind you this chick is a hippie apparently-anyways is he really in love with her and will their relationship last? I can't believe he left me and my 9 year old-on our 9 years old birthday mind you-for this other woman! I am hurting very much right now-I know this will pass but I just want him to regret his decision and I really hope it doesn't work out with this new girl. What do you guys think?My husband of 10 years left me for a woman he met on the greyhound bus. Will it last with her?
It most likely won't work out because he doesn't even know the woman yet. He has never lived with a hippie so he doesn't realize how it might be in the long run. Don't worry about wanting him to suffer and just move on with your life. Don't take his calls if he's just going to try to rub it in your face like that. You never know what's going to happen. Whether it works out with her or not, this is going to come back to bite him later. There's no doubt about that. Just divorce him and go on.
well if he has treated you so badly throughout your entire marriage why are you so sad that he is gone?



seriously? throw a party and let her have him and if you can't do that then maybe you have some ownership in the dissolving of the marriage and he wasn't all that bad.



otherwise you have issues and need helpMy husband of 10 years left me for a woman he met on the greyhound bus. Will it last with her?
He's been treating you badly throughout your relationship, yet you left it down to him to leave?



And now all thats bugging you is whether the new girl will dump him?



He wont regret his decision, there's no shortage of dumb women in the world.
It probably won't last but if you really want him to regret his decision, prove that you can take care of your kid and live just fine without him.
Even if it doesn't work out, you'd be foolish to EVER take him back. Divorce the jerk and make sure you get a HUGE settlement.
I would apologize to him ASAP, and promise him that you can give her what he needs and YOU will be better to him... And hope that he comes home.
Kick the bum to the curb and move on!
Are you serious??? No one knows whether it will last with him or not. Most of the time situations like this burn out just as fast as the begin. You shouldnt care if works out or not since he walked out on you %26amp; your son proving how much the marriage means to him. You should be talking to a lawyer about divorcing him for abandonment %26amp; getting child support instead of asking questions.
so, if it didnt work out with this other girl and he wanted to get back with you...would you take him back?? if it were me i would tell him to sling her hook if he tried.

to be honest i think you should let him get on with his life and you make your life better. he has simply rupped it in your face about this other woman by telling you things they do. he has hurt you by leaving you.



if he is really happy with her then ye it could last. think about your son now...put your attention towards him and forget your ex and his new gf....if he needs to talk then make it all about your son an make out you dont care about the new relationship he is in



believe me, within time you will find someone sooo much better
Ok, if it does not work out and you take him back..now what? he will meet someone else and do it again.. Your main concern is your child, your 9 year old needs at least one parent to be stable, and

dedicated. I know its easy to say, but seriously MOVE ON, i have been there and now I am soo happy for moving on! He has NO respect for you. He does not love you. If you took him back, if the opportunity came up, he would view you as pathetic. You deserve so much more. He's a slime. count your blessings that he is gone. wish you well.
  • edelbrock
  • fondue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment