Friday, March 9, 2012

Whats the most expensive menu you have ever seen?

i remember one time when we went to a restaurant in key west, and we ordered a stone crab and steak menu that went up to $100 lol the menu didnt include the price of it so we orderd 2 of them, damn....Whats the most expensive menu you have ever seen?
The Rainforest Cafe I went to years ago was ridiculous.
I went to this Colombian restaurant one year, for Christmas.

It was so expensive.. I felt guilty for even eating, because my aunt and uncle were paying.

It was just ridiculously expensive. :/Whats the most expensive menu you have ever seen?
$ 20 for steak
McDonalds. Damn! $1 for a burger? sheesh!
How the hell should I know?
Pismo Coastal Grill $50 for Surf and Turf
Hard Rock.



I don't really go to fancy places.

No comments:

Post a Comment