Monday, March 12, 2012

Ok my moms birthday is in a week please help?

i will give points to best answer..my mom is young (turning 40) and shes fantastic (fashionable.funny.kind and giving) every year i am very imaginative as to what i do for her because she deserves it (we went through rough times when i was young and she always managed to do the best for me)

i threw a surprise party already which was great

i took her to mai kai dinner show which was great

ive taken her to many different restaurants around the beach(miami beach) but out of everything ive done she seems to have enjoyed mai kai the best (high energy dinner show) so i am looking for another dinner show in the south florida area (can be from the keys to west palm beach)

anyone know of some place fantastic i can take her? any price is fine i saved up a lot



and please no useless answers

(such as...if she loves you she will be ok if you go to mc donalds)Ok my moms birthday is in a week please help?
I did this for my mothers 40TH birthday:



1. I made her breakfast in bed.

2. I took her to an all day spa. ( she got her nails, hair, facial done)

3. A limo picked her up from spa (suprise)

4. took her to a fancy restaurant where all here friends suprised her

5.she came home to an after party my dad got her a Tiffany ring

I am telling you she was spoiled lol. She deserved it shes a mother of 4 girls plus a hard working physician.
That's so nice. I wish my children would have remembered my 40th. I got nothing. No cards, no calls, not a darned thing. Only tears for all the years I spent holding them, caring for them, giving more than my fair share to them and they all still wanted more.



I'm proud of you. Thank you for making me see that not all children are selfish brats.



I've never been to Miami or the Keys, so I hope you find a great place to take her. How about a boat ride/para-sailing? I would love that, as I've not done it yet.Ok my moms birthday is in a week please help?
Take her to L'Escalier at The Breakers. Its in Palm Beach. Its kind of pricey, but it really is a once in a lifetime experience.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment