Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Florida, Key West/Key Largo/Miami any ideas on great locations to go to that are cheap or free?

Me and my boyfriend are traveling to Florida next week and we are from Chicago, IL. We want to do something unique but it has to be cheap or free.



If anyone has any suggestions on places and restaurants then please do let me know.



Please either live in Florida or visit there frequently as I would like a person who has experienced Florida to give me their thoughts and suggestions.



-We will be flying into Miami 9am in morning

-Can't check into our Boatel we rented in Key Largo until 3pm the day we fly in

-Will be going one day to Key West during our visit

-Our max is $10 per tour or places we visit

-Food is $15 maxFlorida, Key West/Key Largo/Miami any ideas on great locations to go to that are cheap or free?
The ONLY industry in the Florida Keys is tourism. Therefore, you won't find anything here that is free and very few things that are cheap other than sitting on a beach or watching the sunrise/set. We have to eat too.

I think your budget is unrealistic, but good luck.

Additional info: OMG! I went to the spam site that the second poster listed a link to. There is ONE "tour" that is 6 bucks and maybe two or thre others under $20. The rest are WAY above your budget. If the spammer gave me a thumbs down, consider the source. If you did, I will repeat, your budget doesn't work here. I live here for gawd sakes! I know Key West and the Keys pretty well.Florida, Key West/Key Largo/Miami any ideas on great locations to go to that are cheap or free?
I do not think the budget is unrealistic considering that all around America due to the financial issues with ones tightening down on how much they spend is a standard.



I believe that this is a constraint budget that can be met. Please go to http://www.trustedtours.com/store/Key-West-C2.aspx



There are some tours on there that start at $6 bucks.



As well, there are a lot of restaurant options just do a yahoo search on a address you will be near and it will pull up some restaurants ratings that you can look at and go to their websites to review menus and prices. There are some cheap restaurants but as they say "you get what you pay for"

No comments:

Post a Comment