Monday, March 12, 2012

Going out to eat tomorrow. What to eat?

It's my brother's birthday tomorrow and we are going out to eat. We are going to this restaurant locally that does not have a nutritional menu online. I'm kind of freaking out because they don't really have any "diet friendly" options (low cal, low fat, etc.) I did see a grilled chicken sandwich on there which is an option but I have had plenty of them every time I go out. There are salads, and this one called Key West Salad caught my eye. There's grilled teriyaki chicken with fresh greens, pineapple, sweet bermuda onions, roasted almonds, and crunchy chow mein noodles. There's no dressing listed. I want to get this but I don't know how many calories are in it? I don't need to lose weight. Kind of obsessed with calories if you ask me... (yeah, I know I need help). How many calories do you think this is? I'm thinking over 1000? I don't know. If it is forget it. I don't know what to eat out! I know some of you are going to say "Enjoy it, it's just one day". Believe me I would but I just can't...I can't.Going out to eat tomorrow. What to eat?
Let me give you another brilliant idea. You can find these 'chocolate dipped pineapple' online. These taste great and I guess will form a brilliant gift for your brother's birthday too.



Try searching for 'chocolate dipped pineapple' on Google. There are many online stores, that sell and ship these.
Don't get all OCD about it. Most restuarant food is not particularly healthy, but if you ask for the dressing on the side, you're probably looking at between 600 and 700 calories.Going out to eat tomorrow. What to eat?
Your Own Home Based Business For Just $1500

Start your own home based business today

You receive 100% of profits

Get Paid to your account instantly

Easy Work For Great Pay

www[dot]pastenearn[dot]tk
Why not save the chickens? Billion of them are getting killed everyday.



Go and eat some pasta at the Olive Garden... get some salad and all.

Never ending pastas is a good bargain.
salad, dressing on the side, without the chow mein noodles.
You could ask at the restaurant for teir recommendation.
get a salad without the grilled chicken, and one without the chow mein noodles and is should be ok for you to eat
  • dmv hours
  • hurricane harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment