Friday, March 9, 2012

How to plan my trip to Florida?

Im planning a trip to Florida but im not sure what r the best places to go to considering the distances between them. I definetely know that we want to go to Miami, South Beach, Orlando and Key West. Ive never been to FL so i dont know much about it, what would say about Tampa, Coco Beach? We r going for 13 days, so how much time should i plan to spend at every location? Also, any good latin nightclubs and restaurants? Me and my cousin are 20, but we r gonna have two 13 year olds, a 27 year old and a 35 year old so anything interesting for those ages? Thanks!How to plan my trip to Florida?
i went to florida last month for the first time i stayed in orlando at a resort and went to all the parks like sea world universal wet n wild ect. i went with a variety of age groups and we all enjoyed our trip i suggest you do as much as you can because we only stayed for a week and didnt wanna leave, have funnHow to plan my trip to Florida?
I am not much of a Miami and South Beach fan - I typically like to start in Tampa and work down the coast (Sarasota) I like Fort Myers and if you want to have a fun experience (but rather expensive for your size group) take the Key West Express from Fort Myers (or Miami) to the island - you can go in the aM and get there at noon and leave at 5:30 ish and be back at 10 ish. Boat has snacks and bar and movies and sports channel.



If you drive to Key West - just driving there will take a day. Make a reservation as seldom will you just be able to 'find' a place to stay there.



I've been to Coco Beach and Daytona and much prefer the gulf side but there are thin gs to do there.



You will find lots of Cuban clubs and restaurants - my fav restaurant is the Columbia - I've eaten at several locations but prefer the one outside of Tampa at Ybor City.



I also typically include some time at WDW because - I must :)

No comments:

Post a Comment