Monday, March 12, 2012

What on earth do these dreams mean, in your opinion? (bizarre)?

i know this is long, but the first good opinion gets ten points, promise. i will go star all your questions, too. i really can't figure these dreams out.



first dream, two nights ago:

i can't remember most of it, but i was with my current boyfriend and we stopped in my home town on the way back from some kind of journey. i remember the environment being very monotone, little greenery, etc. (which is unusual, i live in west virginia).



we stopped at some two story restaurant in this secluded part of my home town (the building doesn't exist). we went inside and up the stairs; my ex-boyfriend (we dated for 2 years and broke up a year and a half ago) worked there with his cousin (who is most of the reason we broke up; they are best friends and she didn't like me), his cousin's boyfriend, and my ex-boyfriends stepfather, who thought i was awesome. he said hi to me and then acted like he was long-time pals with my current boyfriend, hugging him and such, who he has never met, i am sure.



we ordered food and left. i hung behind on the stairs to listen to their conversation.



my ex's stepfather said to my ex "i think she was hitting on you" and smiled. my ex-boyfriend, usually very soft-spoken, freaked out and tried to fight his stepfather. they were about to throw punches when the stepfather sees me spying on the stairs and says "elin?"



they start running after me, but for some reason i run as fast as i can back to my boyfriend and we drive away.



second dream, last night:



i am at some carnival thing, and all the clubs i was involved with in high school are there, but nobody needs my help (i am in college as of this past semester, and i am not doing clubs anymore). i was hanging out with these random girls my little brother knew, because nobody else wanted to hang out with me. there was a large fridge where everyone stored their keys and wallets just sitting outside. i lost all of my expensive makeup and couldn't remember anything for some reason. the other items in the fridge (ex - cell phones, ipods) were all nicer and newer than mine. everyone was putting down my ideas and i was wandering around alone, and everyone knew me, but nobody said hello. my other ex-boyfriend, who has really changed (he is really douche-baggish and works out a ton, so he has this robot look to him) was in this dark chamber getting metal attached to his face and everyone we knew was just watching. i said "poor josh" and his friend leah was just like mhmm to me, like my opinion didnt matter. i was with my little brother's friends and they went to a restaurant. there was an elevator with 2 doors (one in front and one in back), nothing else (no building with it, just sitting in the carnival like a phone booth, almost). both were open and the girls walked through the front one and just walked into the space in the back and fell. i looked down and there was no bottom. the elevator was numbered strangely, with the numbers 1,3,4, arranged from top to bottom. i was confused, so i pressed 3 and it went down really fast and i was in this very chic restaurant - all white everything, with red tables and chairs. the girls were sitting at a table and looked at me strangely, so i didnt sit with them. i went over to the waiters and started a conversation. they told me there was no basement and there was no first and second floor - it was strange because i am very shy, lately (i was social in high school) and i talked to these strangers with ease. then, i woke up.



please help!What on earth do these dreams mean, in your opinion? (bizarre)?
You answered mine, so I'm answering yours. I'm not some big important dream interpreter, so I REALLY doubt these opinions are accurate.



First - Sounds like you really depend on your boyfriend in the dream, and run to him whenever you're in trouble, like he's your comfort zone.



Second - Sounds like you're being put down, and maybe since you're shy now, it's a sign that you nedd to open up to others so you can be accepted. This dream seems just to be a representation of your current life. Like the elevator could represent that your life is going up and down, but you don't know what you're looking for, you just have to push a button and see what comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment